Friday, February 11, 2011

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom


Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom is an Anime based off of the game Phantom of the Inferno for the Xbox360, PS2, and PC. It is not necessary to play the game to watch the Anime, and the Anime is Supurb.

Taking place in America, Phantom is an intriguing story about a Boy whose memories are taken away and is then forced to kill others in order to avoid being killed by his overseers. Working for a mysterious organization known as "Inferno", the main character Zwei(the name he is given) is forced to learn the arts of assassination by the enigmatic Phantom whom is the first person he meets after he looses his memory. She is the agencies top sniper, and her cold demeanor throughout the Anime is interspersed with moments of uncharacteristic warmth and compassion.


My review of phantom will be out soon, as i have taken a break at episode 10 to let my friends keep pace. In the meantime I will be spending my time making crude Anime Backrounds for the show, and of course playing video games. Like the phantom game mode in SC which will be reviewed later.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I absolutely love this anime! I watched it like a year or two ago and it is still one of my favourites. The ending was sad though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NOOO!I wonder what the ending is, im waiting for my friend to catch up, i think ill finish it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete