Saturday, February 12, 2011

Me vsTelos


A few days ago me and Telos played a practice 1v1 game out of sheer boredom. Early on I managed to contain Telos inside his base while i gained and economic advantage. After so close calls from drops by Telos, he managed to break my containment and head for my base. Unfortunately for him however, my economy was too strong and I was able to pump out stalkers and colossus until I went for the jugular. All around gg

Take a look

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/138300-1v1-terran-protoss-xelnaga-caverns

4 comments:

  1. I haven't played sc2, but I was never good at playing against other people in the first one. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, ravage is only supposedly "diamond" and i'm only supposedly in "silver" for 1v1s' =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine has been trying to convince me for ages to start playing... I might just.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a lot of fun, there's a lot of support for new people to learn the ropes.

    ReplyDelete